Exchange Tickets

We currently have exchange tickets with various clubs simply take your HWAS permit into Yatley angling centre and exchange it for one of the participating clubs and you can go  fish their waters  participating clubs are currently.

Why not visit a website and pick a venue

Twyford and district 


Remember you don’t need to  exchange  to visit TVAA venues or the Basingstoke Canal.